Join Alex Pachedzhiev from Keller Williams Realty for a Live Webinar Discussion about the state of the market on clock Thursday, 7 May 2020 from 6 PM – 7 PM.
Keller Williams Realty have gotten many calls, text, and emails from their clients with questions about the market in these unusual times. In order to facilitate an open discussion, we invite you to join Alex Pachedzhiev on a live webinar covering some of the major questions we are getting from buyers and sellers in these unusual times.
If you are interested in listening or have questions you’d like to ask, you are encouraged to register for this event.
These are just some of the topics Alex will cover:
· Is this a good time to buy or sell, or should I wait?
· If I’m a buyer, how will showings work?
· What about getting a mortgage loan?
· What if someone in the transaction gets sick or loses their job due to COVID-19?
· How is the process different now for putting a home on the market?
· What are my options for showing my home as a seller?
· Will the real estate market bounce back when this is over?
To register for this event please use following Zoom link:
Your BPC Team